Five Fall Beauty Resolutions (I actually plan to keep)
Some people love New Year’s Day as a kick-off point for goals and resolutions but for me, Labour Day marks a fresh start. Here are my five fall beauty resolutions – and how I plan to keep them.
1. Use eye cream daily. I never skip serum, but I can rarely be bothered with eye cream. To make sure I start taking care of that delicate skin around my eyes, I’ve lined up my nightly skincare products on a tray so that I don’t have to search for them when I’m getting ready for bed.
2. Floss every night. To make sure I’m taking care of my gums, I’m going to floss before I brush. I can never go to bed without brushing, so swapping up the order will make sure I floss nightly.
3. Face mask once a week. I love doing face masks but I don’t always make time at night. Instead, I’m going to do a hydrating face mask on Saturday morning while I drink my coffee and read the paper.
4. Take my daily vitamins. About a month ago, I started taking Centrum Multigummies Multi + Beauty, a multivitamin with a sophisticated blend of nutrients including Vitamins A, C and E to help support immune function, eyesight, bone health and the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients . This multivitamin also contains Biotin to help promote thicker hair, maintain healthy skin and help strengthen nails! As a reminder to take my vitamin, I place the bottle of Centrum Multigummies Multi+Beauty by my coffee maker so that I remember to have one in the morning as part of a healthy breakfast to start my day. This multivitamin is gluten-free and available in in tasty cherry, berry, and orange flavours (Multivitamin/Mineral Supplement. Always read and follow the label).
*This post is sponsored by Centrum®
Have you tried Centrum Multigummies Multi + Beauty supplement? For more information, visit www.centrum.ca
5. Keep wearing sunscreen. It’s so easy for me to skip sunscreen once I start spending more time indoors, but this fall, I’m vowing to keep up my sunscreen routine. I’ve stocked up on daily moisturizers with SPF to make it easy.